Payroll Card Accounts
- The Payroll Card Account is designed for those businesses that employ individuals who do not typically maintain a checking account at a bank.
- No monthly service charge
- Upon direction from the employer, the bank transfers payroll funds into employees' individual Payroll Card Accounts eliminating the need to write checks and the need for employees to cash checks
- Employees access their funds via a debit card through ATMs and Point of Sale Purchases (no checks are issued with this account)
- Monthly statements are sent to the account holder
- Free Online E-Statements
- KS Bank and Cash Points Network ATM's available to you, at no charge