KS Business Services
Our Cash Management service allows you to manage your funds from the convenience of your own computer. No wasting valuable time on trips or phone calls to the bank to transfer funds, send a wire or stop a payment. In addition, paying bills can be done quickly. Pay your employees or draft membership fees from your customers' accounts quickly and easily.
Totally Electronic Deposits (Remote Deposit Capture)
Enjoy the convenience of making deposits from your desktop using Totally Electronic Deposits:
- Scan a check using the bank-provided scanner.*
- Upload the image to the secure bank website.
- Follow the prompts to deposit your funds.
*Fees and credit restrictions may apply. For additional information or assistance, contact your local branch.
Business & Commercial Deposit Accounts
Business & Commercial Loan Products
- Construction Loans
- Builders' Speculative and Pre-Sale Loans
- Commerical Builder Loans
- Commerical Loans
- Equipment Loans
- Facilities Purchase
- Debt Refinancing
- Real Estate
- Owner Occupied Properties
- Investment Properties
- Lines of Credit
- Seasonal Cash Needs
- Inventory Financing
- Receivables Financing
- Business Credit Cards
Please contact your local retail location for more information concerning a KS Bank loan.
In today's world, offering credit/debit card payments is a must for your business. We provide merchant services that fit your business, help you increase your sales, and grow your customer base. We are committed to keeping your customers' information safe in the process.
*click here to learn more*
Our Payroll Service handles payroll processing, payroll tax payments/reports, and W2/1099 forms each January. KS Bank offers a payroll resource to give our customers payroll processing options, time and attendance solutions, HR data tracking, and Section 125 administration. Employers of all sizes find that oursourcing payroll saves time and money.
Superior customer service is provided with unlimited training and support. Customers have options to provide their payroll data either online, on their PC, by phone/fax/email/autopay. In working with a designated payroll specialist, customers receive payroll attention from a single point of contact. KS Bank customers are eligible for an in-depth payroll analysis at no cost and receive a 50% discount on payroll set up fees. Contact your local banker for more details.
Payroll Card Accounts
- The Payroll Card Account is designed for those businesses that employ individuals who do not typically maintain a checking account at a bank.
- No monthly service charge
- Upon direction from the employer, the bank transfers payroll funds into employees' individual Payroll Card Accounts eliminating the need to write checks and the need for employees to cash checks
- Employees access their funds via a debit card through ATMs and Point of Sale Purchases (no checks are issued with this account)
- Monthly statements are sent to the account holder
- Free Online E-Statements
- KS Bank and Cash Points Network ATM's available to you, at no charge
Online Banking & Bill Pay
Pay bills, transfer money between KS Bank accounts, check balances, view actual statements, and research account history quickly and easily.
With CheckCollectPlus, you may never see a return check again. CheckCollectPlus can electronically collect your return consumer checks and we will pay you 100% face value, plus other state fees as allowable by law. It's fast, easy, safe, and secure!
Click here for our branch locations.
Rates & Product features are subject to change. Please refer to disclosures available at local branches for each product.