From blueprint to dream home this is one and done!
When you partner with us for construction-to-permanent loans, you only pay for one closing. This can save you money on recording fees and other closing costs that might occur with an additional closing for a permanent loan. Our construction-to-permanent loans allow our clients to only pay interest during the building process too – an important benefit, especially if you are paying for another place to live while you build.
- May be used for new construction, including primary and second homes
- The interest rate is locked at the construction closing as well as permanent phase
- Interest only payments during the construction period
- Allow the equity in your land to be considered towards your down payment, depending on the value of the property and the down payment requirements of the loan
- Must have licensed general contractor
Smithfield NC 27577
Wake County, and Wilson County