A CD (Certificate of Deposit) offers a secure place for your money that avoids the volatility of the market.
CD options include a choice of maturities and offer competitive fixed interest rates where your money grows worry-free.
- $1,000 minimum opening deposit
- Terms from 7 days to 5 years
- Tiered interest rate, depending on balance, to obtain Annual Percentage Yield (APY). See Truth In Savings disclosure.
- Advance maturity notice will be sent to you
- Transaction history is available on Online Banking
- 6 month, 12 month, 18 month CDs allow unlimited deposits of $100 or more before maturity (excluding special rate CDs)
- Safety (FDIC Insurance)
- Earns higher interest than a savings account (depending on tier)
- Free 24 Hour Telephone Banking
Keep in mind that an early withdrawal penalty will apply if the CD is closed prior to maturity.
Wondering what your next investment move should be?
We can help answer that question and then manage the intricacies with data-backed recommendations. When it comes to investing, we understand it’s complex.