Designed for businesses that employ individuals who do not typically maintain a checking account at a bank.
How does a pay card work?
- When an employer opts to pay workers with a payroll card, the money that would normally be included in their paychecks is preloaded onto a debit card.
- With a pay card in hand, employees can use it to pay for regular bills and expenses just like they would if they received their paycheck the traditional way.
- Pay cards can also be used to get money out of an ATM, which makes them similar to debit cards connected to a traditional checking account. Employees access their funds via a debit card through ATMs and Point of Sale Purchases (no checks are issued with this account.)
- Upon direction from the employer, the bank transfers payroll funds into employees' individual Payroll Card Accounts eliminating the need to write checks and the need for employees to cash checks.
Payroll card account details
- No monthly service charge
- Monthly statements are sent to the account holder
- Free Online E-Statements
- KS Bank ATM's available to you, at no charge
- If the average daily balance of your account falls below $10 during the statement cycle, your account will be service charged $1