Money Market Accounts offer earning potential for your deposited funds without tying up the money for long periods of time. With this type of account, you will earn money market rates based on the balance in your account and you are able to access your funds.
Money Market Features
- Ideal if you want to earn money market interest rates, but you want access to your funds by check.
- $1,000 minimum opening deposit.
- No service charge if you maintain $1,000 minimum daily balance in a Money Market or a Mega Money Market. Otherwise, $10 monthly service charge.
- Pays tiered interest.
- Minimum daily balance to obtain Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is $1,000 for a Money Market Account, $50,000 for a Premium II Money Market Account, and $250,000 for a Mega Money Market Account.
- Monthly Statement
- Free Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Free Online E-Statements
Money Market Benefits
- Earn Interest
- Helps you save money
- Higher interest than Regular Savings (depending on tier)
- Higher interest on higher balances
- Easy access to funds (Checks, Online & Telephone)
- ATM withdrawals are available to you at KS Bank ATMs
There will be a per item charge of $10.00 foreach withdrawal in excess of six per month.
Rates & Product features are subject to change. Please refer to the disclosures available at local branches for each product.
Wondering what your next investment move should be?
We can help answer that question and then manage the intricacies with data-backed recommendations. When it comes to investing, we understand it’s complex.