Money Market Features
- Ideal if you want to earn money market interest rates, but you want access to your funds by check.
- $1,000 minimum opening deposit.
- No service charge if you maintain $1,000 minimum daily balance in a Money Market or a Mega Money Market. Otherwise, $10 monthly service charge.
- Pays tiered interest.
- Minimum balance to obtain Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is $1,000 for a Money Market Account and $250,000 for a Mega Money Market Account.
- Monthly Statement
- Free Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Free Online E-Statements
Money Market Benefits
- Earn Interest
- Helps you save money
- Higher interest than Regular Savings (depending on tier)
- Higher interest on higher balances
- Easy access to funds (Checks, Online & Telephone)
- ATM withdrawals are available to you at KS Bank ATMs
Transfers from this account to another account or to third parties by preauthorized, automatic, telephone, or computer transfers are limited to six (6) per statement cycle by check, draft, debit card, or similar order to third parties. There will be a $10 charge per item if you exceed these limits.*
* Federal regulations and our deposit agreement limit the number of withdrawals and/or transfers monthly from a savings or money market account.
** Rates & Product features are subject to change. Please refer to disclosures available at local branches for each product.