We have a variety of secure IRA (Individual Retirement Account) plans to help keep your retirement planning strategy on a safe and secure track.
An IRA is an account that allows an individual to save for retirement with tax-free growth or on a tax-deferred basis.
- $500 minimum opening deposit
- Terms from 6 months to 5 years
- $500 minimum balance to obtain Annual Percentage Yield (APY)
- Funds deposited in the Flexible IRA are not locked in for a specific time period. No interest penalty will be imposed by KS Bank when money is withdrawn from the Flexible IRA only. Flexible IRA pays tiered interest.
- Tiered interest rate, depending on balance, to obtain Annual Percentage Yield (APY). See Truth In Savings disclosure.
- Advance maturity notice will be sent to you
- Transaction history is available on Online Banking
- Safety (FDIC Insurance)
- Earns higher interest than a savings account (depending on tier)
- Free 24 Hour Telephone Banking
* Rates & Product features are subject to change. Please refer to disclosures available at local branches for each product.
Chances are, you have a picture of what retirement looks like in your mind. You've probably gone there 100 times.
When it comes to saving for retirement, it’s crucial that you start planning—and the earlier, the better. If you’re not sure how to start planning for retirement, there is no need to worry. The best place to start is right here, right now.