Now is the time to start planning your financial future.
Planning makes all the difference and as you think about your future, financial stability is often the main priority. You want to be prepared for financial events along the way and you need to feel secure.
With our professional guidance, sophisticated tools, and powerful goal-based planning, we’ll help you determine how much money you need for retirement and how you can live comfortably on your savings. We can also work with you to help grow college savings or reach financial goals. In the end, we commit our comprehensive services to securing your future.
Often times we find ourselves asking questions like:
- Am I saving enough?
- How do I quantify my long-term goals?
- What’s the best way to save for college?
- Am I prepared for long-term healthcare needs?
- When do I want to retire?
- What do I want to do during retirement?
- How much can I expect in Social Security or pension income?
- What will I have in monthly expenses when I retire?
- Will I need to pay for health insurance or will I qualify for Medicare?
- Will my family be provided for if I am no longer here?
- What do I want to leave as a legacy?
Investments managed by KS Bank’s Trust Department are: Not Insured by FDIC or Any Other Government Agency | Not Bank Guaranteed | Not Bank Deposits or Obligations | May Lose Value
Planning makes all the difference.
It requires a comprehensive yet flexible strategy — one that brings all facets of your personal and financial needs together to create peace of mind and the ability to plan for the lifestyle you’ve envisioned. We are here to develop that strategy, build your plan and meet your needs.