Build a more secure future for your employees or for yourself with a strategically designed and well-funded retirement plan.
Whether it’s for yourself or your employees, investing for retirement requires a plan. Make time work for you, not against you, by creating and funding a strategically sound investment plan for retirement today. The right retirement plan can give you a competitive edge in recruiting and retaining top-performing employees.
We can help you by:
- Designing a comprehensive benefits program that integrates your benefits with the company's business strategy, compensation, and human resource needs while also meeting the needs of your employees
- Designing, implementing, and monitoring a company retirement plan that fits your needs
- Providing Fiduciary and investment services to assist through all stages of the process and ensure fiduciary obligations are met for your plan’s investments
- Finding the best healthcare plan for your business.
- Communicating your employee benefits effectively and educating your employees about your plan structure, investments and employee benefits
We offer many options for benefit planning that we can tailor to your needs.
- can deduct contributions on the business’s federal income tax return, to the extent that the contributions do not exceed certain limitations
- investment gains and elective deferrals are tax-deferred until distribution
- a business tax credit of up to $500 each year for the first 3 years applied to plan startup expense
- allows business owners to attract and retain top talent in their industry and reduce employee turnover
- provides employees the opportunity to save pre-tax money that grows tax-deferred
- While employers are not required to offer a contribution, they have the option to contribute a certain dollar amount, regardless of employee salary or they may match a percentage of employee contributions up to a set portion of the employee’s salary.
A SIMPLE (Savings Incentive Match Plans for Employees) 401(k) is designed to be a cost-effective retirement plan for businesses with 100 or fewer employees. A SIMPLE 401(k) works similar to a traditional 401(k), but as the name implies, it is a simplified version with no start-up or ongoing administrative costs. The employer has the option to annually match employee contributions up to 3% or make a non-elective 2% contribution of each eligible employee’s annual salary.